Welcome to our comprehensive guide to Aboriginal art, an enlightening resource that takes you on a captivating journey through the rich and diverse world of Indigenous Australian art.
Whether you’re a seasoned collector, art enthusiast, or simply curious about this extraordinary artistry, this guide provides you with a wealth of information, insights, and stories which celebrate the beauty, depth, and cultural heritage of Aboriginal art.
Aboriginal art is a more diverse and fascinating topic than you may think, so to make this guide easy to follow, we’ve broken it down into the following sections:
- Why is Aboriginal Art important?
- How old is Aboriginal art?
- What materials are used in Aboriginal art?
- What do hands represent in Aboriginal art?
- What do dots represent in Aboriginal art?
- What are the similarities between Pointillism and Aboriginal Art?
Other articles on Aboriginal Art from our archives:
To complete this guide to Aboriginal Art, please find below all other articles related to this wonderful art form: